Food FUN and the Power of Ditching the Bowl for Your Dog’s Health and Wellbeing!
In this super episode of the Sexier than a Squirrel podcast, Tom and Lauren are back to chat all things FOOD!
A healthy dog is a happy dog! Food and nutrition are just one important part of the picture. Experience with food in enriching ways is another. Enter the amazing concept of Ditch the Bowl - and no, we don't mean just toss away your dog's food bowl and feed them straight from the floor!
By taking your dog's food OUT of their bowl and instead using it to create super fun experiences or as reinforcement for training and relationship building, as well as rewarding great choices throughout the day and providing opportunities for brain-boosting enrichment, Ditch the Bowl is the BEST way to get the most out of your dog's daily food allowance!
In this jam-packed episode, we're going to be diving into just SOME of our life-changing top tips, super strategies and stellar solutions for all things food:
- How to grow a food-motivated dog
- How to manage Ditch the Bowl with multi-dogs
- How to fit Ditch the Bowl into your daily life
- Why Ditch the Bowl is such a crucial concept
- Ways you can IMPROVE your dog’s diet for better health and wellbeing so they can not just survive, but actually THRIVE!
- How to supplement your dog’s diet for a superfood and health BOOST
- Safe and natural options to tackle parasites
- And SO MUCH MORE!
If you want to dive into supplement, superfood and natural parasite support for your dog, visit a-ok9.com and if you’d like our FREE Body Condition Score Chart to see how your dog stacks up, download it here: https://absolutedogs.me/bodycondition
PLUS! We couldn't leave this episode without mentioning our BRAND NEW course that's ALL about food, health and wellbeing and of course, Ditch the Bowl!
From how to choose what your dog eats and get creative about how you use your dog’s food, to weight management strategies and how to combat feeding struggles, it’s all here!
- Not sure how to Ditch the Bowl in a multi-dog household?
- Concerned about how to transition your dog from regular bowl-fed mealtimes?
- Worried your dog is going to start mugging you for food?
We have you covered! Tom and Lauren bring you all their top tips and troubleshooting strategies as well as answering your feeding-related questions. Whether you’re brand new to the idea of Ditch the Bowl, or it’s all your dog has ever known, this super course is jam-packed with value!
AND not only do you get lifetime access to this in-depth teaching, but the course also has a practical component! Dive in and join our very own Bake Off Queen Michelle in the kitchen to learn how to whip up tasty treats and exciting enrichment options for your dog!
Find out ALL the delicious details at absolutedogs.me/food
You absolutely CANNOT miss this episode, so dive in and have a listen – and while you’re here leave a review for us and share with us what was your biggest takeaway!
Support the show